PCR’s November 2018 issue has hit desks, and this month’s mag is our Women in Tech special, featuring interviews, opinions and features on diversity in the tech sector.
In this issue:
– Top 25 Women in Tech: We asked you to put forward to most inspirational women in the industry, and you answered
– Making Progress: We speak to some of the leading voices in the industry about their diversity initiatives
– The Power of 5G: The impact 5G could have on retail, storage and the cities we live in
– Retailer Spotlight: Chips Computers’ Jennifer Griffiths
– Industry Opinions from the likes of Ivanti, Softwire and intY
– In My Team: Westcoast Cloud
– Life in the Channel: Evoko’s Sofie Berglund
– Retail Analysis: The problem with serial returners
– Crowdfunding Corner: Our monthly round-up of the freshest tech inventions
– Christmas Sector Guide: The best gift-worthy tech products
Read PCR’s Women in Tech Special online now at https://issuu.com/newbayeurope/docs/pcr182.print2_
If you’d like to receive a physical edition of the magazine each month, sign up for free here.
PCR Online Women in Tech Spotlight
To coincide with our Women in Tech special, PCR will be running additional content online throughout November. So if you didn’t make it into the mag, there’s still a chance to get involved, whether that’s through news, opinion pieces or advertising.
If you would like submit any diversity-related articles, news, or opinion pieces, email PCR editor Laura Barnes at email@example.com.
If you would like to advertise online throughout November, email PCR’s senior account manager Sarah Goldhawk on firstname.lastname@example.org.