PCR’s October 2018 issue has hit desks, and this month’s mag is packed with the latest security-related interviews, opinions, product guides and features.
In this issue:
– Bio Identification: We look at how the Bio ID market is set to evolve
– State of Security: What emerging cyber threats can we expect in the near future?
– The Big Interview: Bitdefender CEO Florin Talpes talks about the company’s plans
– Retailer Spotlight: We chat to Rayleigh Computer Shop
– Smart Home: The importance of understanding smart home security
– AI at retail: How artificial intelligence can help retailers get ahead
– Industry Opinions from the likes of Where The Trade Buys, Agilitas, Retail Marketing Group, and Swivel Secure
– IFA 2018 show review
– Life in the Channel: We chat to Tectrade CEO Alex Fagoili
– Crowdfunding Corner: Our new monthly round-up of the freshest tech inventions
– In My Team: All Copy Products discusses the print industry
– Sector Guides: The latest security software and hardware
Read PCR’s Security Special online now at https://issuu.com/newbayeurope/docs/pcr_october_2018
If you’d like to receive a physical edition of the magazine each month, sign up for free here.
PCR Online Security Spotlight
To coincide with our security special, PCR will be running additional content online throughout October. So if you didn’t make it into the mag, there’s still a chance to get involved, whether that’s through news, opinion pieces or advertising.
If you would like submit any security-related articles, news, or opinion pieces, email PCR editor Laura Barnes at email@example.com.
If you would like to advertise online throughout October, email PCR’s senior account manager Sarah Goldhawk on firstname.lastname@example.org.