PCR’s September 2018 issue has hit desks, offering up a host of gaming-related interviews, opinions, product guides and features.
In this issue:
– Selling Gaming Gear: Retailers reveal the secrets to their success
– Esports Focus: A look at the current state of the esports industry
– The Big Interview: Exertis talks about their gaming portfolio and services
– Retailer Spotlight: We chat to Falcon Computers owner
– History of Gaming: From Pong to crypto-games, we outline the brief history of gaming
– Industry Opinions from the likes of ASUS, MHR Analytics, Channel Assist and Limelight Networks
– Must-Have Monitors: AOC discusses why there’s no excuse to not buy a gaming monitor in 2018
– Life in the Channel: We chat to Sennheiser’s Jane Wheeler
– Crowdfunding Corner: Our new monthly round-up of the freshest tech inventions
– In My Team: Caseking’s UK team tell us what it’s like working in the industry
– Sector Guides: All the latest gaming gaming PCs, components and peripherals
Read PCR’s Gaming Special online now at https://issuu.com/newbayeurope/docs/pcr_september_2018
If you’d like to receive a physical edition of the magazine each month, sign up for free here.
PCR Online Gaming Spotlight
To coincide with our gaming special, PCR will be running gaming-related content online throughout September. So if you didn’t make it into the mag, there’s still a chance to get involved, whether that’s through news, opinion pieces or advertising.
If you would like submit any gaming-related articles, news, or opinion pieces, email PCR editor Laura Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to advertise online throughout September, email PCR’s senior account manager Sarah Goldhawk on email@example.com.