Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) provider Auth0 has announced a significant expansion in its Partner Program.
The company has added several notable Solutions and Technology Partners to its global network. The Partner Program has experienced 150% growth in number of partners since last year, which Auth0 says it down to the demand that solutions integrators, resellers, cloud providers, and digital consultants have for an “end-to-end identity and access management (IAM) platform that can handle any use case, for any audience”.
The most recent additions to its program include:
· My Life Digital: Developers of Consentric, a unique cloud-based consent and permissions platform (United Kingdom)
· 729 Solutions: One of the oldest custom development and design agencies (San Francisco)
· Pandera Labs: Consultancy focused on innovative digital experiences (Chicago)
· Iron Cove Solutions: Leading cloud security and implementation firm (Los Angeles)
· Houston Inc.: Customised digital services integrator (Finland)
· I Am App: Implementation partner and software reseller (South Africa)
“Using Auth0 with our growing customer base has accelerated our development by incorporating a fantastic identity platform into our service offering,” said Simon Crossley, director of engineering, My Life Digital.
“After evaluating different solutions, Auth0 is the best fit for our engineering needs and provides a comprehensive and secure identity solution that is essential for our services that manage personal data.”
Eric Snyder, senior director of partners at Auth0, added: “Identity is becoming a foundational piece for any strategic project, big or small, and we are pleased to provide our partners with that elemental piece of the puzzle.
“We rely on our valuable partners to extend the reach of our platform, and are excited to broaden our exposure to more regions, thanks to the great new companies that have joined our program.”