Nominations for the 2017 PCR Awards close on the 9th of January so make sure that you get your nominations in, as this deadline will not be extended.
The PCR Awards will take place on Wednesday March 8th 2017 at the Brewery in the heart of Central London.
With 22 awards across four categories, the entire channel will be covered so there should definitely be an award to fit your company. Have a look below for the full list of awards and for more information or to enter head over to www.pcr-awards.com
- System Builder
- Independent Retailer
- National Retailer
- Online Retailer
- SMB Reseller NEW FOR 2017!
- Corporate VAR NEW FOR 2017!
- Cloud Specialist NEW FOR 2017!
- MSP Specialist NEW FOR 2017!
CHANNEL SERVICES CATEGORY
- Dealer Services Provider
- Marketing/PR Agency
- Software, Services & Support –Distributor NEW FOR 2017
- Hardware Distributor
- Cloud Distributor NEW FOR 2017!
- Consumer Electronics Distributor
- Marketing & PR
- Software, Services & Support – Vendor NEW FOR 2017!
- Peripherals Vendor
- Components Vendor
- Desktop PC Vendor
- Mobile Device & Wearables Vendor NEW FOR 2017!
- Networking Vendor
- PCR Company of the Year 2017Nominate your company for a PCR Award here –
Nominations close January 9th 2017.Sponsor opportunities
There are a wide range of partner packages available for PCR Awards 2017. To find out more and to discuss the partnership opportunities available, please contact Sarah Goldhawk at email@example.com (0207 354 6024) or Gurpreet Purewal at firstname.lastname@example.org (0207 354 6029)Confirmed partners so far include Entatech as headline partner, Exertis as after-show party host, and Centerprise as Entertainment partner.Don’t forget your tickets
The PCR Awards is always a popular event, so we recommend you book your tables and tickets early. The Awards take place on Wednesday March 8th 2017 at the Brewery in Central London.Entry is available through single seats or tables of ten.To book your tickets, please visit www.pcr-awards.com