DISTREE EMEA 2016 has confirmed the full line-up of workshops and summit sessions at this year’s event.
Taking place from February 24-27th in Monaco, the line-up features a number of organisations speaking at DISTREE EMEA for the first time including BVOH, Early Metrics, European Hardware Association (EHA), Futurecandy, Rude Baguette and Zyme.
All delegates attending DISTREE EMEA have the opportunity to register for sessions, which are then included in their personalised agenda.
Alexandra Sinson, Event Director for DISTREE EMEA 2016, commented: “As an independent event, we are committed to bringing in a wide variety of speakers from multiple analyst firms, research houses and consultancies. This allows delegates to stay up to speed on the latest channel trends, explore new business areas and benefit from accessing multiple perspectives on key topics.”
Event Partner GfK will hold a series of workshops, a lunch briefing and deliver a keynote presentation during DISTREE EMEA 2016, providing valuable insight on consumer technology market trends across EMEA.
The full line-up of workshops and summits taking place at DISTREE EMEA 2016 include:
– BVOH: European Online Marketplaces
– Consumer Tech Retail Around the World
– CONTEXT: Channel Sales & Pricing
– DISTREE Exhibitor Briefing
– Early Metrics: Identifying Top Start-Ups
– EHA: European Consumer Survey Results
– Futurecandy: The New Rules for Consumer Interaction
– GfK: Cross Channel Management
– GfK: Future of Distribution & Supply Chain Management
– GfK Lunch: Market or Hype? Megatrends 2016
– Quadmark: New Channel Structures
– Regent: Insight into M&A Activities of the IT Sector in Europe
– Rude Baguette: The New Rules for Building Brands
– Russia 2016: Challenging Year Ahead
– Smart Channels Summit hosted by CONTEXT
– Where Next for Wearables in 2016?
– Zyme: How to Optimise your Channel in 2016 with ‘Channel Data Management’
– Valuable business intelligence
The event recently revealed new product categories for its Diamond Awards.
The 2016 DISTREE Diamond Awards for EMEA will cover 22 separate categories including hot product categories such as drones and robotics, headphones, smart home solutions and wearables.
PCR also caught up with Sinson to speak to her in more detail about what’s new at DISTREE EMEA this year. Check out the full interview here.
Find out more about the event at www.distree-emea.com.