PCR’s February issue has hit desks – and this month we look at retailers’ reactions to the latest virtual reality announcements.
We also roundup the biggest news from CES and analyse how the latest tech will influence the channel throughout the year.
Also in this issue:
– Is VR ready for the mainstream?
– The Big Interview: How Qsan plans to compete with tier one vendors
– Everything you need to know about PCR Boot Camp 2016
– A brief history of computer networking
– How did the indie retail sector stack ip in 2015?
– What to expect at DISTREE EMEA 2016
– Interview: Rachel Gordon – winner of PCR Women of the Year Marketing and PR award
– The latest networking products, plus the biggest announcements from CES
Read the digital edition of PCR’s February 2016 issue here
The February issue also includes the 2016 PCR Awards Supplement, which features all of the nominations as well as the key info you need to know about this year’s Awards, which takes place on Thursday, March 10th 2016 at the Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington, London.