PCR Boot Camp North 2015 takes place on Wednesday November 18th – that’s just six weeks to go until what is a simply unmissable conference, exhibition and networking event if you’re a tech retailer, reseller, etailer or system builder.
If you’re a dealer and haven’t registered yet, here are 16 reasons why you should click here and do so right now:
- The event caters specifically for firms based in the Midlands, North of England, Scotland and Wales, starting with morning talks and panel sessions that will inform, educate and inspire on topics directly relevant to technology dealers.
- All dealers registering to attend will receive a free Veho Azuro sound bar or Philips boom box as part of their delegate package.
- Dealers absolutely loved last year’s Boot Camp North event. Here’s what they had to say.
- The afternoon Expo will provide a platform for you to do business with manufacturers and distributors, who will be showing off their latest products and services to the trade.
- Microsoft is a Headline Partner.
- Distributor bosses will answer YOUR questions during our conference panel sessions.
- VIP Computers is an Expo Partner.
- Intel’s Anna Cheng will be analysing the biggest trends in tech.
- LogicNow is an Expo Partner.
- Industry execs will be quizzed on the future of PC gaming and what it means for the channel.
- M2M Direct is an Expo Partner.
- You’ll be able to meet all the major buying groups in one place.
- Centerprise is an Expo Partner.
- The event will be followed by an After-Show Drinks Reception, giving attendees the chance to do some further networking, or just have a chat with industry contacts.
- PXS Distribution is an Expo Partner.
- This video:
So what are you waiting for? If you’re a dealer and want to register to attend, click here – it’s completely free and you’ll will receive a complementary audio system to boot!
Meanwhile, for sponsorship opportunities, contact Jennie Lane via email@example.com or call her on 01992 535647.
Put simply, PCR Boot Camp North is the region’s premier PC and tech trade event and not to be missed.