The July 2014 issue of PCR is out now and you can read the digital edition here.
This issue features:
- The grey market: How do unofficially sourced products affect the UK trade?
- How to sell tech to kids – advice from tablet vendor KD UK
- Useful apps for retailers
- Interview: We chat to hardware distributor Caseking about expanding across Europe
- How e-sports conquered the world
- Retail Advisory Board: Should shops stay open for longer on Sundays?
- A day in the life of… a Network Group member
- Christmas in July gift guide
- The latest home security hardware