PCR Boot Camp 2014 is taking place on May 21st at the Brewery, Chiswell Street, London – and there’s still time to sign up for free. Why should you? Here are ten reasons.
1) Retailers, resellers, system builders and etailers can attend completely free by registering here.
2) You’ll get a free gift on the day – last year we gave away a Jabra wireless speaker system. Who doesn’t like free stuff?
3) You’ll get to see and try out some new products from a varied line-up of exhibitors, including Microsoft, Entatech, Wasp, Hannspree, Avnet Embedded, Phillips MMD, AOC, Hama, Synaxon, Spire, BullGuard, Turtle Beach, Plantronics, Spire Technology, M2M, Synology, Stock In Channel, MSI, CompTIA, Brigantia and Network Group.
4) There’s an after-show party in the evening – with a free bar. ‘nuff said.
5) Meet and have a chinwag with the PCR team. We’d love to meet you!
6) Bounce ideas off fellow dealers – because who knows what it’s like to be in your shoes more than your peers?
7) Get some valuable face time with the disties and vendors you work with.
8) Listen in on two big panel sessions, debating the wider ramifications of the economic recovery and the issue of how you can beat Apple on customer service.
9) Knowledge is power – watch experts and industry veterans deliver advice and information directly relating to your business.
10) Get hypnotized by Frank Deer, who has a unique way of demonstrating new ways to sell in his talk ‘how to sell to the subconscious’.