Distributor Tech Data has added Sage’s lsmall business accounting and payroll software to its online digital software service TD Activate-here.
The service lets SMB resellers, etailers and retailers offer their customers a choice of software downloads, including products from the likes of Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, McAfee, F-Secure and IRIS.
Retailers are also making use of the system to provide customers with a download and self-activation option on their own webstores.
Tech Data says the service has been ‘very successful’ since launching in mid- 2011, with more than 2,500 resellers using it to date across Europe.
James Reed, Director of Software and Systems at Tech Data, said: "The addition of the Sage Accounts and Payroll product ranges adds significant additional value to TD Activate-here and will encourage even more resellers to use the service. We are seeing more customers use TD Activate-here on a frequent basis."
Mark Buckingham, UK Sales Manager Retail and Distribution at Sage, added: “Tech Data leads the way in ESD and the availability of Sage via TD Activate-here presents retailers and SMB resellers with a superb opportunity to offer more choice and services to their customers, and thus maximise the potential to drive their sales of Sage’s best-selling accounts and payroll solutions."
The full list of Sage software products made available on TD Activate-here is as follows:
- Sage Instant Accounts 2014
- Sage Instant Accounts Plus 2014
- Instant Payroll Explore RTI Edition Stock
- Instant Payroll Exchange RTI Edition Stock
- Instant Payroll Extra RTI Edition Stock
- Sage 50 HR
- Sage 50 Payroll (25 Emp) Exchange Auto Enrolment Edition
- Sage 50 Payroll 50 Employees Auto Enrolment Edition
- Sage 50 Accounts 2014 Single User 1 Company
- Sage 50 Accounts Plus 2014 Single User 1 Company
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2014 Single User 1 Company