UK Prime Minister David Cameron has been confirmed as a speaker at this year’s CeBIT conference and expo.
Taking place in Hannover, Germany on March 10th – 14th, the theme of this year’s CeBIT is Datability.
With the UK having been named an official Partner Country for the 2014 show, the CeBIT Opening Ceremony will see David Cameron provide a speech alongside a number of industry figures.
Beginning at 6pm on Sunday, March 9th, the ceremony speakers are as follows:
- Stephan Weil – Minister President of Lower Saxony
- Prof. Dieter Kempf – President of the German Association for Information Technology, Telecommunications and New Media e.V. – BITKOM
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Martin Winterkorn – Chairman of the Board of Management of Volkswagen AG
- H. E. David Cameron – Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Dr. Angela Merkel – Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany