Football Manager 2014 has shot straight to the top of the boxed PC game chart in the UK after launching on October 31st.
The football management simulation title from publisher Sega and developer Sports Interactive also reached number six in the All Formats chart, which includes console games.
Game sales tracker GfK Chart-Track said the title saw "strong sales", although sales were down seven per cent on Football Manager 2013 which debuted at number four when it launched last year.
Meanwhile, last week’s other new boxed PC game release, Battlefield 4 from EA, reached number two in the PC chart, and number two in the All Formats chart.
Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag topped the All Formats chart.
Here’s the full boxed PC game chart for the week ending November 2nd:
1. FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014 (SEGA)
2. BATTLEFIELD 4 (EA)
3. THE SIMS 3: INTO THE FUTURE (EA)
4. THE SIMS 3 (EA)
5. ROME: TOTAL WAR II (SEGA)
6. ROCKSMITH 2014 EDITION (UBISOFT)
7. THE SIMS 3: ISLAND PARADISE (EA)
8. THE SIMS 3: UNIVERSITY LIFE (EA)
9. THE SIMS 3: SEASONS (EA)
10. THE SIMS 3: SUPERNATURAL (EA)
Source: Ukie Games Charts, compiled by GfK Chart-Track