As momentum builds for the four EntaLive events set to take place around the UK, distributor Entatech has revealed a number of offers that will be available to attending resellers.
The forthcoming EntaLive roadshows will visit four venues around the UK between 25 October and 13 November.
Fourteen hardware manufacturers and software publishers, including major names such as Microsoft, Intel, Kingston and Fujitsu, will be bringing something unique to the events, says the firm.
- Microsoft – buy a copy of Windows 8 and get free pen drive with 1000 are up for grabs while stocks last
- Intel – discounts on Intel 330 (120GB) SSD, Intel Core i7 3.5GHz Quad Core and Intel Core i3 3.3GHz Dual Core processors. Plus one lucky attendee over the four events will win an Intel 330 (120GB) SSD
- Kingston – special show prices on Predator and HyperX 8GB memory, plus freebies and a business card raffle to win 10 x Kingston 25-year exclusive USBs.
- Fujitsu– exclusive bundle with up to £25 off Microsoft Office when you purchase specific LIFEBOOK models laptops, while stocks last.
- XFX – FREE games bundle for every attendee (whilst stocks last).
- Kaspersky Lab – £100 Love2Shop vouchers per event for a prize draw for resellers that signs-up on the day
- Trendnet – Exclusively offering FREE wireless adapters when you buy certain routers.
- Wasp – up to £150 cash back on selected handhelds and barcode scanners
Entatech will also be giving away an Apple TV in a prize draw amongst all delegates at each of the events.
Resellers will also be able to to network with Entatech staff and vendors – and have some fun as well.
Jon Atherton, Entatech vice president, said: “We wanted to make it really worthwhile for our customers to attend EntaLive so, as well as the opportunity to hear about new solutions and technologies and meet key vendors, we will be offering exclusive promotions and deals that only attendees can benefit from. We believe these events will prove an invaluable investment in both time and money and we look forward to meeting everyone. We want to make them a quite different, memorable and most of all, enjoyable day out of the office.”
The dates and venues for EntaLive 2012 are as follows:
- 25 October 2012 – Bristol Zoo
- 1 November 2012 – Newcastle United Football Stadium
- 6 November 2012 – National Space Centre, Leicester
- 13 November 2012 – Leeds Alea Casino
There will be a mix of networking and browsing sessions interspersed with vendor presentations over the 9.00am to 2.00pm duration. Refreshments will be provided, free of charge, throughout the morning followed by a buffet lunch.
At the events, Microsoft will be giving some of the very first public demonstrations of its new Windows 8 operating system and there will also be presentations from a number of other leading vendors, including Fujitsu, Intel, Kaspersky, Wasp, Digium, Swann and Madcatz.
Resellers can register for these FREE events at Entaonline.com/live
Want to receive up-to-the-minute tech news straight to your inbox? Then click here to sign up for the completely free PCR Daily Digest and Newsflash email services. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.