Catalogue retailer Argos has chosen its top ten standout tech products that it expects to be a hit this Christmas.
Tablets, laptops, e-readers, smart TVs and headsets all make the list – read on to find out which have been singled out as potential winners.
Argos, which says it’s now the second biggest technology retailer in the UK, is hiring 12,000 seasonal staff for the holiday period.
Simon Barry, Argos’ trading manager for computers, office, mobiles and photo, told PC Retail: "Technology is in our DNA. It’s very important to us.
"We are working our socks off for a fantastic Christmas."
Let’s have a look at the top ten:
1) Nook Glow – £79.99
2) Apple iPod Touch 32Gb 5th Generation – £249.99
3) Sony PS3 500Gb Super Slim – £249.99
4) Samsung Galaxy S3 mobile phone – £479.99
5) Google ASUS Nexus 32Gb – £199.99
6) Philips DJ Dock – £249.99
7) Beats Solo Headphones – £169.99
8) Samsung EH5300 46” LED SMART TV – £749.99
9) Nikon L810 bridge camera – £139.99
10) ACER S3 Ultrabook i5 4Gb 500Gb – £649.99
and shhhh, maybe, just maybe…. 11) the Apple iPad mini?
Want to receive up-to-the-minute tech news straight to your inbox? Then click here to sign up for the completely free PCR Daily Digest and Newsflash email services. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.