Gollardo is head of international business development at Facebook. He takes his place alongside a high-profile line-up at this two-day conference, focused on the intersection of gaming, immersive worlds, and social networking.
London Social Gaming Summit takes place at Chelsea Football Club on November 14th and 15th.
Topics to be covered over the two days include:
* Monetising social games and virtual goods
* Building and engaging a profitable mobile app audience
* Uncovering the social games opportunity in Europe, Asia and beyond
* Developing a successful social games distribution strategy
* Shaping the future of how games/media are consumed
An expo pass is free and conference tickets cost from £350. However, ME readers can get a 15 per cent discount by entering the code: PCR15.
For more information, click here.