Anderson will be joined by another newly confirmed speaker, Caroline Van den Bergh of Golden Gekko, who will show how to build an app in just half an hour that works across virtually all platforms.
Monetising Mobile: How To Make Apps Pay Their Way takes place on Wednesday May 26th at BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London. It is organised by PCR’s sister-title ME.
Email Jodie Holdway now to reserve a place for just £199.
The event has been conceived to give practical advice about the huge commercial opportunity available to content providers, brands and media companies in the exciting mobile apps sector.
Subjects for discussion include in-app advertising, analytics, community building, subscriptions, price points and much more.
Previously confirmed speakers are:
* Andrew Fisher, CEO of Shazam
* Russell Buckley, VP of global alliances, AdMob
* Juan Lopez-Valcarcel, director of digital at Pearson
* David Gibbs, general manager of mobile, Sky
* Jules Ehrhardt, head of business development, ustwo
* Volker Hirsch, strategy advisor, Scoreloop
* Nicholas Lovell, founder of Gamesbrief
* Phil Northam, Samsung Mobile Innovator
* Patrick Mork, VP of marketing, GetJar
Monetising Mobile is being supported by Gold Partners GetJar and Metaflow, and Silver Partner Bango.
In addition to compelling presentations, the event will offer guaranteed networking with speakers plus an informal dinner.
At £199 (early bird price, before April 1st), Monetising Mobile is also under half the price of most comparable events.
To book a ticket email: Jodie.Holday@intentmedia.co.uk or call +44 (0)1992 535646.
For sponsorship opportunities contact: Katy.Grant@intentmedia.co.uk or call
+44 (0)1992 535647.