Tax software dominated this week’s US software charts with TurboTax 2007 Deluxe Federal and State securing the top spot in the all categories PC chart, according to NPD.
Overall, tax software four of the top ten positions. Security software made up the rest of chart, except for Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Office which managed to reach fourth.
Call of Duty 4 managed to top the PC games chart, while the rest of the chart was occupied by the now familiar World of Warcraft and Sims brands.
Microsoft meanwhile dominated the business chart with six of the top ten tiles belonging to its Office suite of software.
Meanwhile, Nova Development’s Berlitz Spanish Premier took the top spot in the home education chart.
Top ten titles for All Categories
01) TurboTax 2007 Deluxe Federal +State
02) Spy Sweeper
03) Trend Micro AntiVirus 2008 Plus Anti-Spyware
04) Microsoft Office 2007 Home & Student 3User
05) Taxcut 2007 Premium Federal +State
06) Norton Internet Security 2008 3User
07) Norton Antivirus 2008
08) TurboTax 2007 Basic
09) TurboTax 2007 Home & Business Federal +State
10) Norton 360 3User