November 13th will see the EntaLive roadshow roll up at the Alea Casino, Leeds, where distributor Entatech will conclude its four-date tour of the UK.
As well as seeing Microsoft Windows 8 demonstrated, delegates will be able to see presentations and exhibits from a number of leading vendors, including Fujitsu, Intel, Kaspersky, Wasp, Digium, Swann and Madcatz, and network with staff from Entatech itself.
There will be exclusive product promotions and offers available to delegates on the day, including:
• Microsoft - Get a Free pen drive when you buy Windows 8 (whilst stocks last)
• Intel - WIN an Intel 330 (120GB) Solid State Drive in a prize draw
• Wasp - Up to £150 cash back on certain Wasp products
• Fujitsu - Up to £25 off Microsoft Office packages when you purchase specific laptops (whilst stocks last)
• Kaspersky - Win £100 Love2Shop vouchers in a prize draw for anyone that signs up as a reseller
• XFX - Free games bundles for every attendee (whilst stocks last)
• Trendnet - Free wireless adapters when you buy certain routers
Jon Atherton, Entatech vice president, said: “EntaLive 2012 has been a great success and it’s odds-on that Leeds will be the best-attended show yet. We’re really looking forward to welcoming all our customers and giving them the chance to meet with both us and our vendor partners and to hear about and see the newest opportunities and solutions on the market.”
The roadshow has already visited Bristol Zoo, St, James’ Park – the home of Newcastle United FC, and the National Space Centre in Leicester.
All three locations proved to be great choices, says Atherton. “We were perhaps taking something of a gamble visiting places that are not usually chosen by IT companies for their UK tours. But we were always confident that our customers would come out in force to support us that’s proved to be the case. I’d like to thank everyone who has turned up at each of the events and made them such a big success.”
EntaLive runs from 9.00am until 2.00pm. Attendance is open to both current and prospective Entatech customers. Resellers can register for the free events at Entaonline.com/live.
Want to receive up-to-the-minute tech news straight to your inbox? Then click here to sign up for the completely free PCR Daily Digest and Newsflash email services. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.