We've collated all the major news and product announcements from Computex 2014 this week.
- Asus Transformer Book V is a 5-in-1 hybrid running Windows and Android
- Computex 2014 gets underway
- Gigabyte launches new gaming laptops
- WD presents world's first PCI Express hard drives
- Asus unveils raft of new products at Computex 2014
- HP showcases detachable PC and new Elite 700 devices for business users
- AMD announces new Kaveri mobile chips
- Intel to integrate 3D cameras into tablets, laptops and PCs
- Asus debuts 'world's largest' curved monitor at Computex 2014
More news from Computex 2014
- US etailer Newegg and Colorful Group have partnered to expand the global distribution of Colorful Group’s portfolio of PC hardware components. Initial distribution will target North America and this will steadily expand to help Colorful Group achieve a foothold in key global regions.
- Cougar's adjustable 700M gaming mouse picked up a 'Best of Computex' design award.
- Microsoft' corporate VP, Nick Parker, responsible for the firm's device partnerships, demonstrated the latest innovations across Windows devices.
- PC enthusiast etailer Overclockers UK was awarded the Excellent Reseller Award from memory vendor Team Group LTD.
- HyperX, a division of Kingston, announced the launch of HyperX Impact memory, a preview of a special White Edition HyperX Cloud headset and HyperX Skyn - a paper-thin hard mouse pad with an adhesive bottom to stick to a desk, which is removable with a lift of a tab on the side.
- Roccat announced the Tyon mouse which introduces the X-Celerator - a two-way analog stick. It has 576kb of on-board memory for storage of settings and macros, and an 8200 DPI Pro-Aim Laser Sensor for precision.
- ASUSTOR showed off its ADM operating system, which claims to be the first NAS operating system in the world featuring an App-based design.
- Asus showed off a range of its 'Republic of Gamers' gaming goods, including the ROG G20 gaming desktop, ROG GR8 console gaming PC, ROG GX500 gaming notebook, ROG Gladius gaming mouse, ROG GK2000 gaming keyboard, ROG Maximus VII Formula gaming motherboard, ROG Maximus VII Impact gaming motherboard, ROG Crossblade Ranger gaming motherboard, ROG Ares III water-cooled gaming graphics card and ROG Swift PG278Q gaming monitor.
See more individual stories from Computex 2014 here.