The Network Group yesterday gathered for its third annual Gala Dinner and Awards.
The group has seen another strong year with over 26 per cent annual growth in terms of membership and a strengthened head office team, and the Network Group’s chairman Wayne Cockerill promised further growth this year, as well as “more recruitment, membership and technology.”
The event, which takes the form of a mini expo and awards dinner, saw exhibitions from around 40 vendors including Micro-P, Wasp, TP-Link, Sennheiser, Microsoft, Epson, GFI, Thrustmaster, Whitenergy, Cyborgm, EET and EntaTech.
Meanwhile, the groups membership and vendor and distribution partners were honoured at the Awards dinner, and in between guests were treated to a rather operatic surprise in the form of ‘Tenors Encore’ as well as the more traditional food, drink and conga lines.
The winners were as follows:
* Vendor of the Year – Samsung MPS
* B2B Reseller of the Year – Tandem
* Specialist Vendor of the Year – TP-Link
* Distributor of the Year – Micro-P
* Retailer of the Year – Box
* Distribution Account Manager of the Year – Alex Reah, EntaTech
* Vendor Account Manager of the Year – Kelly Bond, Lenovo
* Product of the Year – GFI MAX
* Personality of the Year – David Dury
* Outstanding contribution to the Network Group – Julian Thompson, Ingram Micro